Veterans India, an organisation of veterans from all fields, led by mainly veteran
soldiers, has been engaging in social work relating to promotion of 'Nationalism and
Patriotism' since 2014 when it came into existence. A number of functions have been
conducted, across the Country, which have been very well received.
The organization draws its strength from 30 Lakh Veterans across the country
with a high level of influence in the society. They can assist the civil society in
inculcating a feeling of nationalism among the youth and children through their wide
experience, impeccable integrity, discipline, loyalty and fitness by partnering with
schools, Gram Panchayats and other social organizations in promoting patriotism.
'Veterans India' in the past has organized a number of programs in schools/colleges at
national and state level.
It was for the first time that our bravery legends, Param Vir Chakra (PVC)
awardees were publically felicitated in 2016. Kargil Parakaram Parade in 2017 was
blessed by Mr Vankiah Naidu, The Hon'ble Vice President of India. A Tricolor (2200 ft
long) was paraded in JNU in presence of Dr Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of Oil and
Natural Gas, Gen (Dr) VK Singh, MoS Foreign Affairs. This parading of Flag has been
a transforming experience in the left leaning faculty and students of JNU. To
commemorate our resounding victory against Pakistan in 1971 war, Vijay Diwas has
been regularly celebrated every year, wherein our Veer Naris have been felicitated by
no less than Shri Rajnath Singh both as Hon'ble Home Minister and Defence Minister.
In pursuance of our objectives, Veterans India has willed to carryout the following functions in days to come:-
- Financial help to "Veer Naris" (widows of the martyred soldiers) of the current year.
- Facilities for disabled citizens including construction of a home for destitute
- Woman empowerment.
- Improvement of environment and tree plantation across the Country.
- Conduct events to promote 'Nationalism and Patriotism'.
- Events will be organised to motivate citizen of the nation especially youth and students in schools and colleges.
- To generate employment for Veterans and their families especially for
unemployed youth of the nation.
- Establish offices in all Districts, State and Center to Co-ordinate the
'Nationalistic and Patriotic' activities and look after the welfare of its
- To be capable of carrying out the above functions, Veterans India invites your
participation by way of donations. Kindly visit our website www.veteransindia.in. This is
an opportunity for you to participate in promoting 'Nationalism and Patriotism'
directly through your donations.